Testing Hairfarm with Vray

Show your work to the world!
gonsolin
Full Name: jerome gonsolin
Company/Affiliation: gonsolin3D
Job Title/Position: architect

Testing Hairfarm with Vray

Post by gonsolin »

Well, my first post in showcase section...

I'm glad to See very talented artists publishing in this section: Lee Perry Smith, Dany garçia, Luc Bégin... and a lot of great people. Thank you all: your works quality is a constant inspiration for me !

In my case, I'm Just begining publishing some Vray workflow Test so please don't be rude ;)

I used the - Girl on a Chair from Alexander Tom - model provided in example. I hope it don't have any copyright or something like this unless Cem may Erase this post if any problem occurs with the author of the scene...

I only tweaked out a bit the hair and the materials in order to achieve something realistic.
I spent some time on the skin shader and i can't wait for vray 3.0 and it's Skin shader to show up to test the possibilities.

Still a lot of work and toons of tips and tricks for me to learn to give a better look at the hair...
Actually i don't find if there's a way to set the "interpolation" of the guides ? (number of segments) because in some parts the hair look too straight and would benefit more intermediate points...
Any ideas ?

Comments & suggestions are welcome: Help me to progress with Hairfarm!